Created on Tuesday, 12 November 2019 16:07
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held on the 17th of December 2019 at 1 p.m. local time at the following address: 33-37 Athol Street, Douglas, Isle of Man for the following purposes:
As ordinary business:
- To accept the recommendation of the Directors for the non-payment of a dividend following the results of 2017 and 2018;
- To receive and adopt the audited accounts of the Company for the years ended 31 Dec 2017 and 2018, together with the report of the auditors on these audited accounts; and
- To accept the appointment of Moore Stephens (Isle of Man) as the Company’s auditors for 2019.
Dated: 12 November 2019
33 -37Athol Street
Isle of Man
By Order of the Board
Tomas Mateos Werner
- A member of the Company entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint one or more proxies to attend and, on a poll, vote instead of him. A proxy need not be a member of the Company.
- To have the right to attend and vote at the meeting you must hold ordinary shares in the Company and your name must be entered on the share register of the Company in accordance with note 4 below.
- A form of proxy is enclosed for your use. To be valid, the form of proxy (and any power of attorney or other authority, if any, under which it is signed or a notarially certified copy thereof) must be received by the Registered Agent at the Company’s registered office, 33 – 37 Athol Street, Douglas, IM1 1LB, Isle of Man or by fax to +44 (0) 1624 626 538 as soon as possible but, in any event, no later than 12th December 2019 at 10.00am (BST). Completion and return of a form of proxy will not preclude a member from attending and voting at the meeting or at any adjournment thereof in person if he or she wishes to do so.
- The time by which a person must be entered on the register of members in order to have the right to attend or vote at the meeting is 10th of December 2019 at 10.00am (BST). If the meeting is adjourned, the time by which a person must be entered on the register of members in order to have the right to attend or vote at the adjourned meeting is 48 hours before the date fixed for the adjourned meeting. Changes to entries on the register of members after such times shall be disregarded in determining the rights of any person to attend or vote at the meeting.